FOR PERFECT RESULTS
Thank you for choosing this AEG product. We have created it to give you impeccable
performance for many years, with innovative technologies that help make life simpler
– features you might not find on ordinary appliances. Please spend a few minutes reading to
get the very best from it.
Visit our website to:
Get usage advice, brochures, trouble shooter, service information:
Register your product for better service:
Buy Accessories, Consumables and Original spare parts for your appliance:
Recycle the materials with the symbol
. Put the packaging in applicable containers to
recycle it. Help protect the environment and human health and to recycle waste of electrical
and electronic appliances. Do not dispose appliances marked with the symbol with the
household waste. Return the product to your local recycling facility or contact your municipal
office department for household waste or the shop where you purchased this product.
Appliance designed, tested and manufactured according to:
• Safety: EN/IEC 60335-1; EN/IEC 60335-2-31, EN/IEC 62233.
• Performance: EN/IEC 61591; ISO 5167-1; ISO 5167-3; ISO 5168; EN/IEC 60704-1;
EN/IEC 60704-2-13; ISO 3741; EN 50564; IEC 62301.
• EMC: EN 55014-1; CISPR 14-1; EN 55014-2; CISPR 14-2; EN/IEC 61000-3-2; EN/IEC
Suggestions for a correct use in order to reduce the environmental impact:
- Switch ON the hood at minimum speed when you start cooking and kept it running for
few minutes after cooking is finished.
- Increase the speed only in case of large amount of smoke and vapour and use boost
speed(s) only in extreme situations. -Replace the charcoal filter(s) when necessary to
maintain a good odour reduction efficiency.
- Clean the grease filter(s) when necessary to maintain a good grease filter efficiency.
- Use the maximum diameter of the ducting system indicated in this manual to optimize
efficiency and minimize noise.
CUSTOMER CARE AND SERVICE
We recommend the use of original spare parts.
When contacting Service, ensure that you have the following data available.
The information can be found on the rating plate. Model, PNC, Serial Number.
Warning / Caution-Safety information.
General information and tips
Subject to change without notice.
EN USER MANUAL