• Be sure to direct the light beam downward so the
driver approaching does not get dazzled.
• Check periodically to ensure that the light unit is
attached securely. Do not use a damaged rubber
• Always attention to the remaining battery power by
checking the indicator periodically while using.
• Before your trip, please make sure the light is
firmly mounted to the bracket, it lights up, and the
light is not blocked by baggage, etc.
• Do not place it within children’s reach.
• In preparation for unexpected battery shutoff, we
recommend you carry a spare light.
• Mounting the light unit too close to a wireless
computer may adversely affect the reading of the
• This product is water-resistant under normal daily
use and can be used in the rain. However, do not
intentionally submerge it in water.
• If the light unit or parts become dirty with mud,
etc., clean with a soft cloth which is moistened with
mild soap. Never apply paint thinner, benzine or
alcohol; damage will result.
Cautions on recharging
• We recommend using 500+mA (USB2.0) USB
• Avoid charging in direct sunlight or in a vehicle
parked under direct sunlight, and make sure to
charge only when the ambient temperature is
between 41°F and 104 °F (5 and 40°C).
• Before charging, be sure that no dust or other
foreign objects attach to the USB plug.
• Do not subject the light to vibrations while charging.
• When your PC is in sleep state, the unit cannot be
• Once charging is complete, be sure to disconnect
the USB plug.
• Charging and lighting times are approximate values,
and will vary by environmental and user conditions.
Cautions in use
• Charging, discharging, and storing in high
temperatures will cause the rechargeable battery to
deteriorate faster. Do not place the light inside a
vehicle or near a heater.
• If the illumination time is significantly reduced even
after proper charging, the rechargeable battery may
be nearing the end of its service life. Dispose of the
battery as described in “PRECAUTIONS ON
Cautions on storage
Cool and dry storage is recommended.
For long period storage, it is important to charge the
battery 30 minutes every 6 months.
Cautions for dispose
When disposing of the light unit, remove the internal
rechargeable battery and dispose of it according to
Ho bisogno di aiuto?
Numero di domande: 0
Hai domande sul Cateye Volt 400 XC HL-EL070RC o hai bisogno di aiuto? Fai qui la tua domanda. Fornisci una descrizione chiara e completa del problema e della domanda. Più dettagli fornisci per il tuo problema e la tua domanda, più facile sarà per gli altri proprietari di Cateye Volt 400 XC HL-EL070RC rispondere correttamente alla tua domanda.
Riguardo a Cateye Volt 400 XC HL-EL070RC
Consulta qui gratuitamente il manuale per il Cateye Volt 400 XC HL-EL070RC. Il manuale rientra nella categoria Luce per bici ed è stato valutato da 1 persone con una media di 7.4. Il manuale è disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Inglese. Hai domande sul Cateye Volt 400 XC HL-EL070RC o hai bisogno di aiuto? Fai la tua domanda qui