Please note that changes or modiﬁcations not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful
interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio
communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined
by turning the equipment oﬀ and on, the user is encouraged to try to connect the interference by one or more of the following measures: -- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. -- Increase the separation
between the equipment and receiver. -- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit diﬀerent from that to which the receiver is connected. -- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Important safety instructions
Please read and follow these instructions carefully and retain for your records.
Please read all warnings for your safety and optimal user experience.
1. Never leave a charging battery unattended.
2. Do not expose the ChargeUp to excess humidity or liquids. It should be stored in a cool, dry place
when not in use.
3. Do not damage or puncture the casing of the ChargeUp. This may cause over-heating,ﬁre or
4. Do not expose the ChargeUp to sources of heat, including radiators, stoves, or ﬁres. Do not expose to
ambient temperatures above 40°c, such as in a car on hot day, or in direct sunlight. Failure to do so
may cause over-heating, ﬁre, or explosion.
5. Do not use in a strong electrostatic or electromagnetic environment, including near microwaves as this
may shorten the device’s life.
6. If ChargeUp emits an odour, excessive heat or becomes discoloured or distorted, please discontinue
7. Refer all servicing to qualiﬁed service personnel, which is required if ChargeUp is damaged in any way,
is exposed to liquid or does not operate normally. Please do not attempt to service or open the device.
This may cause over-heating, ﬁre or an explosion.
8. If the battery electrolyte makes contact with skin or eyes, rinse thoroughly with water immediately and
consult a doctor. The electrolyte is ﬂammable and reaction with air may cause the chemicals to ignite,
resulting in ﬁre.
9. At the end of the device’s life, please dispose of this product at a battery recycling station. It is not
suitable for domestic waste disposal.
10. If a new ChargeUp is not used for a period of three months or more, its battery capacity will be
reduced, but will restore to normal capacity after 3-4 charges and discharge cycles.
A - Power button
B - LED four light display
C - USB outputs
D - Micro-USB input
Battery type: Lithium battery
Input: DC 5V - 2.0A (MAX)
Output 1: DC 5V –2.4A (MAX)
Output 2: DC 5V –2.4A (MAX)
Total output: DC 5V 4.8A (MAX)
Battery capacity: 20,000 mAh
Operating Temperature: 0˚C - 40˚C
Risk of explosion if battery is replaced
by an incorrect type. Dispose of used
batteries according to the instructions.
Do not store cable with both connectors plugged
into power bank as this may short circuit
power bank and stop it from working.
Consulta qui gratuitamente il manuale per il Cygnett ChargeUp Ultra 20K. Il manuale rientra nella categoria Caricabatterie per cellulare ed è stato valutato da 1 persone con una media di 7.5. Il manuale è disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Inglese. Hai domande sul Cygnett ChargeUp Ultra 20K o hai bisogno di aiuto? Fai la tua domanda qui
Ho bisogno di aiuto?
Hai una domanda relativa a Cygnett e la risposta non è nel manuale? Fai qui la tua domanda Fornisci una descrizione chiara e completa del problema e della tua domanda. Migliore sarà la descrizione del tuo problema e della domanda, più facile sarà per gli altri proprietari di Cygnett fornirti una buona risposta.
Numero di domande: 0