The Extron HDP1014K is a compact, active HDMI to DisplayPort converter for signals
up to 4K 30 Hz @ 4:4:4. It converts HDMI signals for connection to DisplayPort displays
or peripherals. Incoming HDMI signals are equalized up to 15 feet (4 meters) at the input
to compensate for signal loss. The HDP1014K features EDID Minder
, which maintains
continuous EDID communication with connected devices and ensures that the HDMI
source powers up properly and maintains correct video output. Audio information is
passed between source and display.
The HDP1014K supports digital video resolutions of up to 4K/30 at 4:4:4 (or 10.2 Gbps)
and is DisplayPort 1.1, HDMI 1.4, and HDCP 1.4 compliant.
FCC Class A Notice
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to part15 of the
FCC rules. The ClassA limits provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a
commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used
in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. Operation of this equipment
in a residential area is likely to cause interference. This interference must be corrected at the expense of the user.
• This unit was tested with shielded I/O cables on the peripheral devices. Shielded cables must be used to ensure
compliance with FCC emissions limits.
• For more information on safety guidelines, regulatory compliances, EMI/EMF compatibility, accessibility, and related
topics, see the Extron Safety and Regulatory Compliance Guide on the Extron website.
Product specifications are available on the Extron website, www.extron.com.
• Provides connectivity between HDMI sources and DisplayPort displays and peripherals.
• Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K/30 @ 4:4:4 with data rates up to 10.2 Gbps.
• Supported HDMI speciﬁcation features include data rates up to 10.2 Gbps, 3D, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio
• Equalizes incoming HDMI signals up to 15 feet (4 meters) to compensate for signal loss due to low quality cables or
• EDID Minder automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices — EDID Minder ensures that all
sources power up properly and reliably output content for display.
• Selectable resolutions and refresh rates —Pre-stored EDID is communicated to the source based on a user-selected
resolution and refresh rate.
• EDID capture mode — When connected to a display, the HDP1014K offers the option of capturing and then storing EDID
information from the display device.
• Complies with HDMI and VESA Interoperability Guidelines.
• HDCP 1.4 compliant — The HDP 101 4K ensures display of content-protected media and interoperability with earlier
versions of HDCP-compliant devices.
• LED indicator for signal presence and power — Provides visual indication of system status for real-time feedback and
monitoring of key performance parameters.
• Front panel USB configuration port — Provides convenient access for setup, conguration, and rmware updates.
• Easy setup and commissioning with Extron PCS – Product Configuration Software — Conveniently congure multiple
products using a single software application.
• Compact 1 inch (2.5 cm) high, 2.2 inch (5.6 cm) wide enclosure for discreet placement and mounting in space-
constrained environments — Includes fabric hook and loop tape for easy installation in any application.
Ho bisogno di aiuto?
Numero di domande: 0
Hai domande sul Extron HDP 101 4K o hai bisogno di aiuto? Fai qui la tua domanda. Fornisci una descrizione chiara e completa del problema e della domanda. Più dettagli fornisci per il tuo problema e la tua domanda, più facile sarà per gli altri proprietari di Extron HDP 101 4K rispondere correttamente alla tua domanda.
Consulta qui gratuitamente il manuale per il Extron HDP 101 4K. Il manuale rientra nella categoria Convertitore audio / video ed è stato valutato da 1 persone con una media di 7.6. Il manuale è disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Inglese. Hai domande sul Extron HDP 101 4K o hai bisogno di aiuto? Fai la tua domanda qui