• A replaceable ﬁlter is designed
speciﬁcally for this product. If
your cartridge has been
broken or damaged, you can
purchase a replacement.
• Arctic Air™ must be kept on a
level surface during use, tilting
the unit may cause water to
leak out of the base.
• Check the internal reservoir
before reﬁlling – adding water
too early will cause the reservoir
to overﬁll and water will leak
from the base.
• If moving Arctic Air™ unplug
the unit and take care not to
spill any water from the
reservoir. If the reservoir is full
empty before moving.
• For best results, use very cold
water – the cooler the water
used to ﬁll Arctic Air™, the
cooler the air that it produces.
• Children should be supervised
to ensure that they do not play
with the appliance.
• This appliance can be used by
children aged from 8 years and
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE
MANUAL BEFORE USE AND
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
• Indoor use only.
• Do not carry Arctic Air™ when
ﬁlled with water. Some water
may remain in the unit even if
the tank is empty.
• Use only clean or distilled water.
• Please read and follow regular
maintenance as recommended
in the “Maintenance” section of
• If a leak or spill occurs, unplug
Arctic Air™ and let it dry for 24
hours. Then, use as normal.
• Do not place in direct sunlight
for extended periods of time.
• When not using Arctic Air™
for extended periods of time,
empty the water tank, turn the
on, and set to highest fan
speed for at least 4 hours. This
will dry out the ﬁlter and inside of
• Only use the original power
adapter and cord supplied.
• Do not touch the power supply
or power cord with wet hands.
• Unplug Arctic Air™ when
ﬁlter, or moving the device.
• Do not place Arctic Air™ near a
heater or any electrical equipment.
• Do not place the device in
passageways or high trafﬁc
areas where there is a possibility
of tripping or knocking it over.
• Do not allow any foreign
inside Arctic Air™.
• Do not place items on top of
• Do not block the front and back
grills of the device.
• Do not turn the device upside
• Do not submerge Arctic Air
under water or other liquids.
• Do not place Arctic Air™ near
open ﬂames or ﬁre sources.
• The manufacturer does not
bear any responsibility for any
damage from failure to comply
with this product guide.
above and persons with
reduced physical, sensory or
mental capabilities or lack of
experience and knowledge if
they have been given supervision
or instruction concerning use
of the appliance in a safe way
and understand the hazards
involved. Children should not
play with the appliance.
Cleaning and user maintenance
shall not be made by children
• If the supply cord is damaged,
it must be replaced by the
manufacturer, its service agent
or similarly qualiﬁed persons in
order to avoid a hazard.
This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed with other
household waste throughout the EU. To prevent possible harm to the environment
or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote
the sustainable reuse of material resources. To return your used device, please use
the return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the product was
purchased. They can take this product for environmentally safe recycling.
Ho bisogno di aiuto?
Hai una domanda relativa a JML e la risposta non è nel manuale? Fai qui la tua domanda Fornisci una descrizione chiara e completa del problema e della tua domanda. Migliore sarà la descrizione del tuo problema e della domanda, più facile sarà per gli altri proprietari di JML fornirti una buona risposta.
Numero di domande: 0