Your new Wireless Presenter is compact, comfortable and convenient. It allows
you to control presentations up to 60 feet (18m) away. This all-in-one Wireless
Presentation Remote is loaded with many features:
1. USB receiver stores conveniently inside the remote and automatically
shuts it off to save battery life
2. Up to 60ft (18m) of wireless range
3. Simple and easy to use—just plug & play
4. Compatible with most presentation applications including Microsoft®
PowerPoint® and Apple Keynote.™
5. Play slideshow
6. Next slide, previous slide buttons
7. Hide button
Range: Up to 60 feet (18m)
Frequency: 2.4 GHz
Battery: 2 AAA batteries
System Requirement: PC running Windows XP®, 2000®; Macintosh® running
Mac® OS 10.2.8 or later; Available USB port.
Connecting your Presenter
To connect to a USB port: Plug the Presentation Remote USB Receiver into your
computer’s USB port. You may also use the spare USB port on your keyboard
or a USB port on a hub connected to your computer. You do not need to turn
off your computer before connecting or disconnecting a USB device.
About your Wireless Presenter
•The maximum range is 60 ft (18m) between the receiver and the remote.
• The receiver has a single light indicator with 2 colors, green and red. For
every button press of the presenter, the receiver LED quickly flashes green to
indicate that the battery level is good. The LED will flash red on every button
press if the battery level is low.
• The Wireless Presenter should work up to one year with the batteries
that come with it. This is based on average usage. To extend battery life
when not in use, be sure to turn off the remote by inserting the receiver
into the remote.
• Always replace the batteries in sets, using the same age and brand
• Always dispose of batteries properly.
Troubleshooting information and answers to frequently asked
questions are available 24 hours a day on the Kensington Web site at
Te chnical support is available to all registered users of Kensington products.
There is no charge for technical support except the cost of the phone call,
and long distance charges where applicable. Technical Support Contact
information can be found at the end of this instruction guide.