The gauge will shut off automatically.There are no user serviceable parts. Tyre pressure for your vehicle can
be found on the driver side door jam or in the owner’s manual.
HOW TO MEASURE TYRE PRESSURE
1. Ensure the vehicle is stationary prior to measuring tyre pressure
2. Press button to turn the Smart Tyre Gauge ON
3. Remove the Dust Cap off the tyre valve, make sure the valve is free of debris, then push the Smart Tyre Gauge onto the tyre
valve, make sure a good seal is made between the nozzle and valve stem so that no hissing sound of escaping air can be heard.
4. The Smart Tyre Gauge will automatically display the current tyre pressure
5. The Smart Tyre Gauge will turn OFF
Keep the unit dry – water or other liquids may damage the electronic components inside.
HOW TO SAVE TYRE PRESSURE READINGS
1. The Smart Tyre Gauge can save up to 4 tyre pressure readings
2. Simply press to record the tyre pressure reading
3. Press to select another position to record your reading
HOW TO TURN THE LED LIGHT ON/OFF
1. Turn the unit on via the button
2. Once the unit is on, simply press to turn the light ON/OFF
1. Turn the unit ON via the button
2. Remove the dust cap from the tyre valve, and push the Smart Tyre Gauge onto the tyre valve
3. Press and hold the button located on the underside of the Smart Tyre Gauge, until your desired tyre pressure is reached.
CHANGING THE BATTERIES
1. Remove the 3 screws on the underside of the Smart Tyre Gauge and place the cover aside
2. Remove the 2 x CR2032 Batteries, making note of which way they are installed
3. Install 2 x New CR2032 batteries
4. Reinstall the back cover & install the 3 screws
• 3 Measurement modes (psi, bar, kg²)
• Measurement range: 5 to 100 psi
• Operating temperatures: -20°C to 50°C
• Powered by 2 X CR2032 button batteries (included)
• Auto turn OFF feature: Yes (30 Seconds)
• Product dimensions: 153 x 35 x 35mm
• Weight: 80g
Ofﬁce Contact Details
Phone: 1300 657 528
Fax: 1300 556 005
Caring For The Environment
When a tool is no longer usable it should not be disposed of with household
waste, but in an environmentally friendly way. Please recycle where facilities
exist. Check with your local council authority for recycling advice.
Recycling packaging reduces the need for landﬁll and raw materials. Reuse
of recycled material decreases pollution in the environment. Please recycle
packaging where facilities exist. Check with your local council authority for
Warranty given by Kincrome Australia Pty Ltd of Lakeview Drive, Carribbean Park, Scoresby, Victoria, Australia
(Tel +61 3 9730 7100) If this product has materials or workmanship defects (other than defects caused by
abnormal or non warranted use) you can, at your cost, send the product to place of purchase, an authorised
Kincrome service agent or one of Kincromes addresses for repair or replacement. Your rights under this
warranty are in addition to any other rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law or other applicable
laws. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are
entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable
loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable
quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For further details please visit www.kincrome.com.
au or call us. Due to minor changes in design or manufacture, the product you purchase may sometimes differ
from the one shown on the packaging.
Made to Kincrome Tools & Equipment Pty Ltd global
specifications and quality standards in China
Australia & Global
Consulta qui gratuitamente il manuale per il Kincrome Smart Tyre Gauge K8310. Il manuale rientra nella categoria Non classificato ed è stato valutato da 1 persone con una media di 7.5. Il manuale è disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Inglese. Hai domande sul Kincrome Smart Tyre Gauge K8310 o hai bisogno di aiuto? Fai la tua domanda qui
Ho bisogno di aiuto?
Hai una domanda relativa a Kincrome e la risposta non è nel manuale? Fai qui la tua domanda Fornisci una descrizione chiara e completa del problema e della tua domanda. Migliore sarà la descrizione del tuo problema e della domanda, più facile sarà per gli altri proprietari di Kincrome fornirti una buona risposta.
Numero di domande: 0