other sources of strong heat, such as electric bar
ﬁres, gas ﬁres, etc. in the near vicinity of the cot.
WARNING: Do not use the cot if any part is broken,
torn or missing and use only spare parts approved
by the manufacturer.
WARNING: Do not leave anything in the cot or
place the cot close to another product, which
could provide a foothold or present a danger of
suﬀocation or strangulation, e.g. strings, blind/
curtain cords, etc.
WARNING: Do not use more than one mattress in
IMPORTANT: RETAIN FOR FUTURE
REFERENCE, READ CAREFULLY.
• A child’s safety is your responsibility.
• Keep plastic packaging materials away from children
as they can present a choking hazard for children.
• Beware of small parts. Your child may swallow a small
part and choke.
• The cot is ready for use, only when the locking me-
chanisms are engaged and to check careful that they
are fully engaged before using the folding cot.
• Thickness of the mattress shall be such that the inter-
nal height (surface of the mattress to the upper edge
of the cot frame) is at least 500 mm.
• The minimum size of the mattress to be used with
the cot. The length and width shall be such that the
gap between the mattress and the sides and ends
does not exceed 30 mm.
• All assembly ttings should always be tightened
properly and that ttings should be checked regularly
and retightened as necessary.
• To prevent injury from falls that when the child is able
to climb out the cot, the cot shall no longer be used
for that child.
• Make sure the crawling hatch is completely closed
when your child is put in the travel cot for a rest.
• Never leave your child in the travel cot unsupervised
when the crawling hatch is partially or completely
• Check that the mattress has been attached correctly
and is completely at. A detached mattress can pre-
sent a risk of suocation.
• To prevent damage to the travel cot, do not remove
logos or stickers. Some logos and stickers are required
• Beware of any moving parts or hinges when unfol-
ding, folding or adjusting the travel cot. Beware of
getting your ngers or hands, or your child’s ngers or
• This product has been manufactured in accordance
with European standard EN 716-1 & -2:2008. This
instruction manual has been compiled with care and
meets the requirements and regulations in accordance
with the Netherlands (NEN) 5509 standard.
• The product purchased may dier from the product
as described in the manual.
1. Regularly check that the parts of the product are
2. Only use Teon spray or silicon spray for lubricating
the moving parts. Never use oil, grease or other lubri-
cants as these attract dirt and dust.
3. Do not bleach or dry clean the fabric.
4. Clean the product cot immediately after it has been
used in a sandy and/or salty environment (for example
at the seaside). Sand can damage moving parts and/or
the locking devices. Salt will cause metal parts to rust.
5. If wet, dry the unfolded fabric in a dark room to
prevent it from discolouring.
6. Do not make any modications to the product
yourself. This is unsafe and invalidates your warranty.
7. Immediately replace faulty parts. Always have this
done by an authorised Koelstra dealer.
8. If your product has been involved in an accident,
please pay a visit to your Koelstra dealer to have the it
checked for any technical faults.
9. To claim on the warranty you must be able to show
the product together with the serial number, proof of
purchase and a full completed warranty form.
10. Stains can be removed using a mild detergent or
soap stick. Clean the product only by hand wash.
Your child’s safety may be aﬀected if you do not follow these instructions.
Vuoi sapere di Koelstra Travelsleeper T5?
Chiedi la domanda che hai sul Koelstra Travelsleeper T5 semplimente ad altri proprietari di prodotto qui. Assicurati di fornire una descrizione chiara ed asauriente del problema e della tua domanda. Migliore è la descrizione del tuo problema e della domanda, più facile è per gli altri proprietari del Koelstra Travelsleeper T5 fornirti una buona risposta.
Visualizza qui il manuale gratuito del Koelstra Travelsleeper T5. Hai letto il manuale, ma risponde alla tua domanda? Quindi fai la tua domanda su questa pagina ad altri proprietari del Koelstra Travelsleeper T5