1. Clean the product with a soft, slightly damp (not wet) cloth. Remove container to clean up. Ensure
container is empty before removing; Do not put scale into water
. The scale is not water-proof.
All plastic parts should be cleaned immediately after contact with fats, spices, vinegar and strongly
Avoid contact with acids citrus juices.
Always use the scale on a hard, at surface. DO NOT use on carpet.
reat the scale with care as it is a precise instrument.
5. The scale is precise instrument. Please treat with care.
6. Put the scale in cool and dry place.
7. If fail to switch on the scale, check whether battery is installed, or battery power is low
8. For family use only
. DO NOT use for commercial purpose.
Cleaning and care
How to remove / replace safely the cell / battery:
1. Do not expose the cell / battery to moisture or heat;
Avoid contact of the cell / battery with water or liquid;
3. Do not put the cell / battery in re or expose to extreme temperatures and magnetic elds;
4. Do not reverse the polarity of the cell / battery or short circuit;
Always replace in sets the cell / battery and with the same type;
ANT INFORMA TION FOR USERS, UNDER
“batteries and accumulators” DIRECTIVE 2006/66/EC
For future disposal of the battery/ies, we inform Y
ou as following:
Do not dispose of the waste of the battery/ies as solid urban
waste; give it in the appropriate collection centers.
The above directive, that we ask Y ou to check for further details,
foresees sanction in case of unauthorized disposal of the