> Before Start >Part Names > Install > Initial Setup > Playback
Supplementary information | Advanced Setup | Others
Part Nam es
1. Í STANDBY/ON button: Turns the unit on or into standby mode.
2. Display (P7)
3. Remote control sensor
4. INPUT SELECTOR dial: Switches the input to be played. (BD/DVD / CBL/SAT / GAME /
STRM BOX / CD / TV / PHONO / DAB (VSX-S520D) / FM / NET / USB / BT AUDIO)
5. MASTER VOLUME dial: Allows you to adjust the volume.
6. PHONES jack: Stereo headphones with a mini plug (
Ø 3.5 mm) are connected.
7. MCACC SETUP MIC jack: The supplied speaker setup microphone is connected.
8. USB port: A USB storage device is connected so that music files stored in it can be
played. You can also supply power (maximum 5V/1A) to USB devices with a USB cable.
9. FL OFF indicator: This lights when you have pressed DIMMER repeatedly to turn the
NETWORK indicator: When the power of the unit is on, this lights when "NET" is selected
with the input selector and the unit is connected to the network. If the unit is in standby
mode, this lights when functions such as HDMI CEC and Network Standby are enabled.