Controllare l’altro lato. Vériez l’autre côté.
To add laundry after the wash starts, use the Add Door.
You can open the Add Door when the Add Door icon ( ) lights up on the display.
1. Press Start/Pause to stop the wash cycle.
2. Press the upper area of the Add Door to unlock the door. The door will move
inward slightly when you press it, and then open.
3. Open the Add Door fully, and then insert additional laundry through the Add
Door into the drum.
4. Lift the Add Door back into position, and then lock the door by pushing the
upper area of the door until you hear a click. Then, press Start/Pause again to
resume the wash cycle.
The water inside the drum does not leak if the Add Door is closed properly. Water
drops may form around the Add Door, but the water will not leak from inside the
drum. This is normal.
The Add Door does not open and the ddC message appears.
This message appears if you attempt to open the Add Door while the machine is
operating. The machine senses the Add Door is slightly open and stops operating for
If this happens, close the Add Door, and then press Start/Pause to resume operation.
When can’t I open the Add Door?
You cannot open the Add Door:
• When the internal temperature is higher than 50°C.
• During a drum-cleaning cycle such as Eco Drum Clean or Self Clean. These cycles
do not have laundry inside the drum.
Do not try to open the Add Door while the drying or boiling process is running. Hot
steam may leak out of the window.
Label_AddWash-03704A-01.indd 1 2016-02-05 3:41:29