• Do not expose the Sweex Wireless 300N Router to extreme temperatures. Do not place the device in direct sunlight or in the direct vicinity of
• Do not use the Sweex Wireless 300N Router in extremely moist or dusty surroundings.
• Protect the device against powerful shocks and falls – they may damage the internal electronics.
• Never attempt to open the device yourself, there are no serviceable parts inside. Opening the device will cause the warranty to lapse.
In this package you will find:
• Wireless 300N router
• Power adapter
• Network cable
• Quick Installation Guide
• CD-ROM with this manual
If you find that any of the package contents are missing, please return the package to the sales point where it was bought..
This manual will contain a number of technical terms. It is important to know what they mean before you begin installing and configuring the
• Router: This is the product you have just bought. A router acts as a boundary between two networks, WAN and LAN.
• Network cable. A network cable is used for connecting network devices such as computers, modems and routers. You may already have such
a cable, the cable in the package contents is intended to connect the
• ISP: Internet Service Provider, this is the company that supplies you your Internet connection.
• Broadband modem: From here on: modem. Your modem is the device you already have or that has been supplied to you by your ISP that
currently provides your internet connection. The two most common modem types are cable modems and ADSL modems, but other kinds of
modems also exist.
• LAN: LAN stands for “Local Area Network”, in the case of this router, the LAN consists of the four yellow ports and the wireless network. With
the router, all your computers will form a single LAN.
• WAN: WAN stands for “Wide Area Network”, in most cases this means the Internet.
• Wireless security: By default, the router’s wireless network is not secured. This means that anyone in range (including your neighbours) can
connect to the network and use your internet connection. Wireless security protects your network so that only authorised devices can gain
access. Sweex recommends all users to secure their wireless network after installation using either the WPA or WPS methods explained
further on in the “securing your wireless network” chapter of this manual.
Ho bisogno di aiuto?
Numero di domande: 0
Hai domande sul Sweex LW320 o hai bisogno di aiuto? Fai qui la tua domanda. Fornisci una descrizione chiara e completa del problema e della domanda. Più dettagli fornisci per il tuo problema e la tua domanda, più facile sarà per gli altri proprietari di Sweex LW320 rispondere correttamente alla tua domanda.
Riguardo a Sweex LW320
Consulta qui gratuitamente il manuale per il Sweex LW320. Il manuale rientra nella categoria Router ed è stato valutato da 1 persone con una media di 9.5. Il manuale è disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Engels. Hai domande sul Sweex LW320 o hai bisogno di aiuto? Fai la tua domanda qui