• Please retain all packaging until after you have checked and counted all the parts
and the contents against the Package Contents list.
WITH FLAME EFFECT
• Speaker (1PC)
• USB Cable (1PC)
• Auxiliary cable (1PC)
• Instruction Manual (1PC)
• Bluetooth light-up speaker
• Connect & stream wireless music anytime, anywhere
• Bright LED lights sets your mood while listening to music
• Switch between 6 pre-set light levels
• Built-in microphone for hands-free calls
• Built-in rechargeable battery
• Built-in aux jack
• Read these instructions.
• Keep these instructions.
• Heed all warnings.
• Follow all instructions.
• Do not use this apparatus near water.
• Clean only with dry cloth.
• Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s
• Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or
other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
• Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs,
convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
• Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
• Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer,
or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the
cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
• Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of
• Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the
apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is
damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the
apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has
Skip Forward /Volume Increase + Button
ON/OFF/ Play/Pause/Phone /TWS Button
Skip Backward /Volume Decrease - Button
LED Light Button
LED Light Increase Button
LED Light Decrease Button
Description of Parts
The speaker has built-in rechargeable battery. When the battery is drained out,
speaker would turn OFF automatically. Please recharge the battery every time it
Plug the Micro USB end of the included USB charging cable into the charging port.
Plug the other end into a USB port on your computer or other devices made for USB
charging. Red LED Light illuminates indicating that the device is being charged.
It takes 3 - 4 hours to fully charge the speaker. Once the speaker is fully charged,
LED Light would turn OFF.
It is recommended to fully charge the speaker before its first use.
Charging the speaker
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Before Turning ON the speaker, please ensure that it is fully charged.
Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 2-3 seconds to turn on/off the unit.
Turning ON/OFF the Speaker –
It is possible to use two copies of this speaker,paired together,to benefit from a
To do this,turn on both speakers,then press the button on one of them once.
The two speaker will connect to each other.
You can then pair your device with the stereo unit by following the procedure below.
Ensure that both speakers are spaced less than 10 meters.
• Press and hold the ON/OFF button to for 2-3 seconds to turn on the unit. You
would hear an indication tone, and blue LED flashes rapidly indicating that you are
now in Bluetooth Pairing Mode.
• Activate the Bluetooth function on your source device (Mobile Phone or Tablet).
Please refer to manufacturer’s instructions for instructions on enabling Bluetooth on
• Search for available Bluetooth devices and you would find “SKU-7724” – Pair it with
• If required, enter the password “0000” to pair with the device.
Connect using Bluetooth Technology
• Once paired successfully, you will hear another indication tone, and blue LED will
• You can now stream wireless music on your speaker through your source device.
Please ensure that your cell phone is paired with the Bluetooth Speaker to use the
Please ensure that your device (iPhone, Tablet or Other Smart Phone) is paired with
the Bluetooth Speaker to stream music wirelessly. Once it is paired, play music from
During a call
During a call
to a device
Press the Phone button once to answer an
After your phone conversation, short press the
Long press on the + button will increase the
Long press on the - button will decrease the
Short press the Phone button twice
Talking using the Bluetooth Speaker
Listening to Music Wirelessly
(Note: The above functions only can be used in Bluetooth mode only. An indication
tone will alert you when the volume is adjusted to maximum level. In Aux mode,
besides the volume increase/decrease, you will need to control through your source
Note: Play, Pause, Skip Forward, Skip Backward etc can only be controlled through
the source devices, while playing music in Auxiliary mode.
Play music through “Auxiliary” mode
• Turn ON the speaker.
• Insert one end of the Auxiliary cable (included) into the Auxiliary port, and the other
end to the audio device (such as phone / MP3 Player / computer / tablet / …..etc.).
• Select your favourite song at the source device to play.
• Long press Volume Increase button to increase the volume or Volume Decrease
button to decrease the volume.
• Turn ON the speaker.
• Short press the LED Light Button to turn on/off the LED lights.
• Short press the LED Light Increase/Decrease Button each time to increase/decrease
When the speaker is not in use, turn it OFF in order to save the battery power.
Low sound level
No sound at all
Possible Cause Solution
• Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
• Wireless Streaming Range Distance: 10 meter
• Speaker output: 2x3W
• Unit Size: 88.3 x 88.3 x 204 mm
• Power Input: DC 5V
• Charging Time: 3 - 4 hours
• Play time: 2 hours with light on (moderate volume)
• Built-In Rechargeable Battery: 3.7V / 1200mAh
(Note: Battery life & charging time may vary based on usage, types of devices
connected & wireless distance.)
Care and maintenance
Read the following recommendations before using the Bluetooth Speaker. Following
these you will be able to enjoy the product for many years.
• Don’t expose the unit to liquid, moisture or humidity to avoid the product’s internal
circuit being affected.
• Don’t use abrasive cleaning solvents to clean the unit.
• Don’t expose the unit to extremely high or low temperature as this will shorten the
life of electronic devices, destroy the battery or distort certain plastic parts.
• Don’t dispose of the unit in fire as it will result in an explosion.
• Don’t expose the unit to contact with sharp objects as this will cause scratches and
• Don’t let the unit fall down onto the floor. The internal circuit might get damaged.
• Don’t attempt to disassemble the unit as it may get damaged if you are not
Source (Tablet, Mobile Phone,
Laptop, etc.) volume too low.
Source (Tablet, Mobile Phone,
Laptop.) turned off.
Speaker turned off.
Volume turned down source.
Media paused on source.
Battery nearly dead
Adjust source volume.
Turn the source on.
Turn the speaker on.
Adjust volume source.
Play media from source.
Press and hold the + button to increase the
Press and hold the - button to decrease the
Short press the Play/Pause button will pause the
Short press the Play/Pause button will resume
Short press the Skip Backward button will return
you to the previous track
Short press the Skip Forward button will take
you to the next track
Thank you for selecting and buying V-TAC Product. V-TAC will serve you the best.
Please read these instructions carefully & keep this user manual handy for future
reference. If you have any another query, please contact our dealer or local vendor
from whom you have purchased the product. They are trained and ready to serve
you at the best.
IN CASE OF ANY QUERY/ISSUE WITH THE PRODUCT, PLEASE REACH OUT TO US AT:
FOR MORE PRODUCTS RANGE, INQUIRY PLEASE CONTACT OUR DISTRIBUTOR OR NEAREST
DEALERS. V-TAC EUROPE LTD. BULGARIA, PLOVDIV 4000, BUL.L.KARAVELOW 9B
Ho bisogno di aiuto?
Numero di domande: 0
Hai domande sul V-TAC VT-6211 o hai bisogno di aiuto? Fai qui la tua domanda. Fornisci una descrizione chiara e completa del problema e della domanda. Più dettagli fornisci per il tuo problema e la tua domanda, più facile sarà per gli altri proprietari di V-TAC VT-6211 rispondere correttamente alla tua domanda.
Consulta qui gratuitamente il manuale per il V-TAC VT-6211. Il manuale rientra nella categoria Altoparlante Bluetooth ed è stato valutato da 1 persone con una media di 7.5. Il manuale è disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Inglese. Hai domande sul V-TAC VT-6211 o hai bisogno di aiuto? Fai la tua domanda qui
Di seguito, troverai le domande più frequenti riguardo V-TAC VT-6211 .
Bluetooth è un modo per scambiare dati senza fili tra dispositivi elettronici tramite onde radio. La distanza tra i due dispositivi che fanno scambio dei dati può essere nella maggior parte dei casi fino a dieci metri.
È possibile collegare dispositivi bluetooth di marche diverse?
Sì, bluetooth è un metodo universale che permette a diversi dispositivi dotati di bluetooth di collegarsi.
Quando è troppo forte il mio suono?
Un suono superiore a 80 decibel può essere dannoso per l'udito. Quando il suono supera i 120 decibel, possono verificarsi anche danni diretti. La probabilità di danni all'udito dipende dalla frequenza e dalla durata dell'ascolto.